The Sleep Challenge

Sweet P at 6 weeks old

Don't worry, it's not that you have to get a certain amount of hours of sleep (because everyone knows there's no guarantee of that when you have a 9 month old). The Sleep Challenge goes like this:

Sunday-Thursday: I plan to be in bed by 10:00pm. This is, for some reason, very difficult for me. I use the time to catch up on things I can't do while Sweet P is awake, but at the same time hate going to bed later than The Farmer. It's going to be a challenge, but I think I'm for it. (I tried to start last night, but I'm sick remember? So I didn't fall asleep until 1am because I couldn't breathe.)

And you know what? As soon as I fell asleep. Sweet P woke up. Go figure.

Friday-Saturday: In bed by 11:00pm. Whoa, look out now. I'm giving myself an extra hour so I can watch movies and stuff with The Farmer.

If you want to join in, please do! You don't have to use 10:00pm, but pick a time that works for you and try sticking to it! I can't wait to see if I notice any changes. I'm going to try this challenge for the entire month of February.

Signing off at 9:42pm and I'm starting this challenge NOW!