White Bean Hummus...for Mama and Baby

I have to apologize. My picture taking abilities have not been up to par lately. So just pretend you see a nice picture of the White Bean Hummus I'm telling you about in this post. There's not much Sweet P won't eat right now. I know to treasure these moments because she'll soon become a picky toddler, so I get her to try lots of new things while she's in the "Feed me anything" phase. She loves beans, but I can rarely find organic chick peas. I found a bag of white beans and decided I could make those for her to eat plain or as hummus. So after a few days of plain white beans, I took what was left and made hummus. It's so easy and I think she's really going to like it when she has other stuff to dip in it. Maybe we'll try carrots (steamed, of course) today.

White Bean Hummus
For Baby:
1/2 c cooked organic white beans
1/2 tsp garlic
1/2 tsp cumin
1 tsp olive oil

Place ingredients in a food processor (I use a mini) and pulse for about 2 minutes. The hummus will be a thick and creamy consistency.

For Mama:
Add a sprinkle of garlic salt and 1 tsp lemon juice. This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled or...well, you get the point.

PS. The countdown to Sweet P's birthday begins. She'll be 1 in 2 weeks! Where did my baby go?