Oyster Cracker Snackers


This is the easiest snack you'll ever make. And it's so good. Healthy? Not so much, but I was trying it out since the Christmas season is coming soon and those are a fun treat to have around. Auntie Kannon brought them home last Christmas and they were so yummy. I think I've thought about them ever since. So here it goes:

The Recipe: Oyster Cracker Snackers

What you need:
1 pkg oyster crackers
1/2 pkg Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning packet
1 tsp dill weed
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 c olive oil

Place oyster crackers, seasoning and spices in a large baggy. Drizzle oil on top of the crackers, then shake until evenly covered with seasoning/spice mixture. The crackers absorb the oil and won't be oily when you pick them up. No baking required!

You may find that you need less garlic powder. I used TOO much today and the Farmer and I smell like we're trying to ward off vampires. So go easy on the garlic powder at first. Test a bite and add more if needed. Always better to go little and add more than overdo it (like I did). These make a great little treat gift if you put them in little cellophane bags with a cute ribbon tied around them. Enjoy!