Easy Yogurt Popsicles


I've been looking for popsicle molds for Sweet P for ohhhhh about a year now. I've read review after review on BPA free popsicle molds on Amazon and could never bring myself to buy them. Until today. I saw a set of BPA free mini popsicle molds at Wal-Mart for $1.88. I snatched them up promising Sweet P we'd make them when we got home and have them after naptime. And I kept my promise. And my dear sweet daughter ate not 1, but 2 of those popsicles after her nap.

These are a healthy treat with only 2-3 ingredients. If you don't like plain yogurt, you may have to do some doctoring. My girl loves it so that's what we used. Here's the simple simple recipe.

The Recipe: Easy Yogurt Popsicles

What you need:
Greek or regular plain yogurt
fresh or frozen blueberries, strawberries, pineapples, etc. (whatever you've got)

Alternate spoonfuls of yogurt and fruit into the popsicle mold. Use the stick to stir the ingredients until blended. Replace the stick and freeze for at least 2 hours. Voila! Popsicles!
I didn't taste them, but the sheer joy on her face said it all!

Update: You can also puree strawberries and bananas in a mini food processor and mix those with yogurt. We've also pureed bananas with almond butter and yogurt. YUM!