Thankful Turkey

"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, His love endures forever." ~Psalm 107:1

This is our thankful turkey!

I made the body and head out of brown construction paper and the other parts out of construction paper and card stock scraps. This is a SUPER easy activity for our whole family to participate in.



The first day I asked Sweet P what she was thankful for and she said "Letters." Definitely something to be thankful for, not what I thought she'd say! (Usually she says one of her friends names.)

The second day I asked her and she said "Mama and popsicles." Melt my heart!


The Farmer and I also participate in this and it's fun to hear what Sweet P comes up with each day. I can't wait to see him full of feathers and we definitely plan on including Auntie Kannon when she comes next week! (Oh and Uncle Ian, too, when he comes after Thanksgiving!)