Owl Valentines

If you're one of Sweet P's friends or extended family members QUIT READING or you'll spoil the surprise!

It should come as no surprise that I love owls and will hopefully pass that love along to Sweet P. So when I was thinking of what to make as Valentine cards for Sweet P's friends and extended family, what did I think of? Owls, of course! The Farmer helped me come up with a few sayings (and he even suggested double layering the hearts) and instead of choosing one we have several messages. And of course, my awesome sister (Auntie Rosita) prettied them up with a fancy font.
  • Owl be yours!
  • I will owl-ways love you!
  • Guess whooo loves you?
  • I give a HOOT about you, Valentine!
  • I love you owl-ways and forever
  • Hoot, hoot! I think you're cute!
  • Owl be thinking of you!

 I had to do most of the work on these since Sweet P can't cut or trace yet, but she put on the noses, squares and punched the heart out of the tummy. She also decorated the backs with stickers.


I think they turned out pretty darn cute.

What do your Valentines look like?

Click HERE for more Owl ideas!

Follow The Iowa Farmer's Wife on Facebook