{Weekly Kid's Co-Op} Foam Puzzle Bath Fun

The Weekly Kid's Co-op
This is my first week as a hostess of the Weekly Kids Co-op and I'm super excited to share this with you! And I, of course, hope you'll link up any of your fun kid crafts, projects and play activities! I am thrilled to work with such creative peeps and have been inspired by the fabulous ideas shared here! 

Since this is my first time I'll be sharing one of our projects with you, but look forward to highlights from the previous week's link up in weeks to come! I look forward to seeing what you have to share! 

Last week while rifling through our puzzles I found a foam alphabet puzzle and thought it'd be great fun in a bath! The outline of the puzzle is also foam and sticks right to the side of the tub. 
We spelled words on the side and she even found the letters to spell out her name! The letters were also fun to scoop up and pour out. 

Baby Blue really wanted to get in and play, too! 

Note: Our puzzle is from the $ store and the foam soaks up a bit of water. I laid the puzzle out on a towel and let it dry overnight before putting it back together.

Check out these other post for more bath time fun!
10 Easy Ways to Make Bath Time More Fun for Kids from Reading Confetti
Themed Sensory Baths from Growing a Jeweled Rose
Colored Ice Cubes from Dirt and Boogers
Shaving Cream Bath Paint from The Imagination Tree

Now it's time for you to join in the fun! Please try to visit a few others and remember to comment on, Pin, tweet and share your favorites!
The Weekly Kid's Co-op