{Weekly Kid's Co-Op} Link Up: Come & Play!

The Weekly Kid's Co-op


Yikes! Has it really been a week since I posted?! We have been B-to the-U-S-Y at the Farmer's house. With Baby Blue's baptism and Sweet P's birthday party, it's amazing we get any sleep around here. But I'm back and excited for our 2nd week as a hostess for the Weekly Kid's Co-op.

But let's talk about you! We had over 200 ideas linked up last week and I was lovin' all the Earth Day ideas! I'm delighted to share my 3 favorites with you!

I love this flannel board picnic from Miss Courtney Meets BoBo. Don't you just LOVE the salad? And peanut butter, jelly and marshmallow creme? YES please! 

This Earth Day craft from little lucky is so simple and lovely! I may need to try this with Sweet P even though Earth Day has passed...but isn't every day Earth Day?! 


I'm diggin' this sensory and motor skill Fishing for Shapes activity from Memorizing the Moments. We have some water beads we've been waiting to play with and may try this with something a bit more advanced like letters or numbers since Sweet P is a bit older. 


I'll have an "I've been featured" button up soon and I'll let you know via comment!

Let's see what you've been up to this week! Please remember to try to visit a few others and comment on, Pin, tweet and share your favorites!